Authentic or Fake?
1. Admit It: Old business models are no longer working. The Internet is bringing us closer as geographical boundaries, language barriers and cultural differences melt right before our eyes. Is is authentic? Is it fake?? What is Real? HMMM...Is the real question defining reality... ?
2. Get the Facts: According to www.usatoday.com/tech/news/2004-12-29-ebay_x.htm"> USA Today "Ebay has become a mirror of our times. More than 125 million people use it; $1,060 worth of products flow through it every second. Among the top 10 search terms on eBay in 2003 were four designer brands: Louis Vuitton, Gucci, Coach and Prada. Which designer brand will win 2005? A simple search on eBay will give you the real time information, pricing and style numbers. This information is free for offline and online retailers. If you plan on buying from the licensed wholesale distributor at regular wholesale prices better make sure your prices are competitive with eBay retailers selling Below wholesale.
3. Think Global: If you think eBay is big, this is only the tip of the iceberg. The Embassy of India recently announced "eBay, the World's Online Marketplace (NASDAQ: EBAY - www.ebay.com) has agreed to acquire Baazee.com Inc. and its subsidiary Baazee.com India Pvt. Ltd., the largest online marketplace in India. The acquisition is expected to close in the third quarter of calendar year 2004. There are currently 17 million Internet users in India, and the number is expected to grow to more than 30 million users in 2006." www.indian-embassy.dk/indiafolio15072004.html">India Folio
4. Process and Plan: Once you have read the facts, process the facts. How will rapid globalization affect Your business? If Ma and Pa Kettle are surfing the internet while watching TV and ordering from India delivered for 1/2 price, where is your business going? Overtaken by this huge evolution of Internet communication, eBay has washed it's hands of policing counterfeits by instituting a inside Vero Team of registered trademark owners who have been given Carte Blanche to pull auctions suspected of selling goods that are infringing on copyrights.. is it legal? is it working?? A quick search on eBay for the words "Tiffany jewelry" January 14, 2005 produced thousands of results for items offered at below wholesale prices search.ebay.com/tiffany_Jewelry-Watches_W0QQfromZR3QQfsopZ1QQsacatZ281"> Search eBay . Search results for the words "Von Dutch", Tommy Hilifiger, Abercrombie, produces similar results.
Is Vero losing the battle to protect trademarks and copyrights or is Vero accepting the new pricing mechanism that is the result of the globalization brought on by the fastest growing internet company in the world? Mixed messages from Vero/Ebay regarding their policy is resulting in legal battles. Are Grey Market goods legal? Ebay Powersellers say yes and are fighting back and many are winning Read Taberone's Case - www.tabberone.com/Trademarks/HallOfShame/Vittoria/Vittoria.shtml">Grey Market Goods Tiffany says it is Not legal and the courts agreed that eBay should be taking stronger measures to protect trademark owners. www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6030048/"> Tiffany/eBay - MSNBC Report Von Dutch is handling the situation a little differently by posting a black list of companies on it's eBay About Me page. "If you bought products from one of these websites, YOU BOUGHT COUNTERFEIT GOODS." Some companies listed are coming forward claiming the statement is not true and invoices will prove it. Containers of brand name goods are entering the USA faster than ever as manufacturers and factories worldwide see new opportunities.
5. Get on Board! Whatever you decide to do - make sure you take a close look at the tremendous opportunity ahead. www.itfacts.biz/index.php?id=P775"> Celent Communications anticipates the online payment industry in the US will grow significantly over the next few years, rising to $12.5 billion in revenues by 2005. Consider new sources of inventory through off price wholesalers and importers. Where do you fit in this? Old school, new school? Grey area?
www.janesdeals.com"> Jane's Closeout Marketplace offers a variety of suppliers including licensed wholesale distributors, manufacturers, off price wholesalers and Ebay powerseller suppliers. Buyers and sellers can use our e-Contract technology to make deals online. Ask questions, everything is recorded in writing between buyer and seller. Additional Benefits include 24 Hour Inpection, Community feedback program, order processing and since 1998 no upfront fees.
Please email comments to: feedback @ janesdeals.com. Thanks towww.wholesale411.com"> Wholesale411 Community.
Jane Pate Arnold
www.janesdeals.com">Jane's Closeout Marketplace
Auction Date: Friday Jun 30, 2017 5:00 PM
2 queen sized couch/davenport hide a beds; 2 recliners; dresser; 2 full size beds; kitchen table and 6 chairs; double reclining love seat; round cedar table; 2 steel folding tables; folding chairs; wooden ext.ladder; wheel barrow; step ladder; circular saw; garden tools; misc glassware; misc household items; 3 Indian axes (some damage); books; misc other items. 1987 Chevy S10 2 wd pickup.
Clay Mitchell Auctioneer
Auction Date: Sunday Jul 9, 2017 10:00 AM
Kitchen sinks, doors, porch items, roofing inventory, vanities, and many more misc. inventory items
Roddis Auction Service
Auction Date: Sunday Jul 9, 2017 11:00 AM
Selling the personal property of FAUSTENE NICOSON from Rossville, IL, & SID ANDERSON from Milford, IL, at Scherer
Scherers Auction Service
Auction Date: Thursday Jul 6, 2017 5:30 PM
Antique, Collectible, Household, Two lawn boy mowers one self propelled
Tipton Auction Service